ABUS Bordo Alarm 6000A Folding Lock
Boasts not just Abus' high-security folding lock but a 100 decibel alarm if the lock detects an attack.
Our take on the ABUS Bordo Alarm 6000A Folding Lock
We ship accessories Monday - Friday and aim to dispatch all orders within 2 days of receiving them. Free shipping orders are sent with Royal Mail and for bulky items, we may use DPD (at no extra cost).
In stock bikes are usually shipped within 14 days of you ordering as they undergo a Pre Delivery Inspection before dispatch. Bikes are delivered by DPD who provide a delivery window via text message on the day. Delivery of electric cargo bikes costs £40. This service is available to all mainland UK postcodes. Click and collect for electric cargo bikes is free.
Click & Collect
We can arrange for all items to be collected from store. For items other than bikes this usually takes 2 - 4 working days. Bikes can take up to 14 working days to be available. We’ll let you know when items are ready for collection. Please bring a form of ID and a bank card with you when you pick up your order.
We accept returns on orders up to 14 days after the items arrive with you. All accessory returns should be in saleable condition and be sent to our Hackney address with a note which has your name and order number on it. Refunds are processed within five working days.
International delivery charges are estimates and are subject to change. Please contact us for more information. Please note that international accessory deliveries will be handled via Royal Mail and sent ‘Delivered Duties Unpaid’ (DDU). You may have to pay import VAT (and customs duties, if payable) as well as a handling fee.
The sensor technology incorporated into the lock can distinguish between picking attempts and the small vibrations which occur when the lock is connected, for example, or a football bounces nearby; in these situations, the lock will emit a small warning beep but will not sound a full alarm. Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status.
- 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork
- The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel
- Alarm at a volume of at least 100 dB for 20 seconds, followed by automatic reactivation
- 3D Position Detection – detects vibrations and the smallest of movements in all three dimensions and triggers an alarm
- Smart alarm – the lock only emits a small warning beep in the event of minor and brief vibrations, e.g. if a football bounces nearby
- Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- ABUS Plus cylinder for maximum protection against attempted manipulation, e.g. picking