Abus Kranium Ecolution Helmet
We ship accessories Monday - Friday and aim to dispatch all orders within 2 days of receiving them. Free shipping orders are sent with Royal Mail and for bulky items, we may use DPD (at no extra cost).
In stock bikes are usually shipped within 14 days of you ordering as they undergo a Pre Delivery Inspection before dispatch. Bikes are delivered by DPD who provide a delivery window via text message on the day. Some electric cargo bikes are not available for delivery. They are, however, available for click and collect.
Click & Collect
We can arrange for all items to be collected from store. For items other than bikes this usually takes 2 - 4 working days. Bikes can take up to 14 working days to be available. We’ll let you know when items are ready for collection. Please bring a form of ID and a bank card with you when you pick up your order.
We accept returns on orders up to 14 days after the items arrive with you. All accessory returns should be in saleable condition and be sent to our Hackney address with a note which has your name and order number on it. Refunds are processed within five working days.
International delivery charges are estimates and are subject to change. Please contact us for more information.
As part of the Ecolution series, these helmets were developed to be ecologically sound and are produced in an environmentally-friendly way: The cardboard core is fully recyclable; the share of synthetic material in the helmet liner is strongly reduced and made of recycled EPS. The removable padding with a high natural fibre percentage guarantees a soft surface and comfort.
- Completely new, ecological and technical concept
- Shock-absorption through dual layer wood-cellulose fibre honeycomb board
- Recycled EPS completes the construction
- Significantly higher shock-absorbing properties compared to EPS
- Main part of the helmet separately fully recyclable or made of recycled material
- Weatherproof and humidity-resistant wood-cellulose board
- Removable and washable padding with a high natural fibre percentage for maximum comfort
- Soft touch natural fibre straps easy to adjust by practical sliders
- "Cardboard Observation Window" on the back of the helmet
- Medium: 55-58cm
- Large: 58-62cm