Brompton Padded Travel Bag
We ship accessories Monday - Friday and aim to dispatch all orders within 2 days of receiving them. Free shipping orders are sent with Royal Mail and for bulky items, we may use DPD (at no extra cost).
In stock bikes are usually shipped within 14 days of you ordering as they undergo a Pre Delivery Inspection before dispatch. Bikes are delivered by DPD who provide a delivery window via text message on the day. Delivery of electric cargo bikes costs £40. This service is available to all mainland UK postcodes. Click and collect for electric cargo bikes is free.
Click & Collect
We can arrange for all items to be collected from store. For items other than bikes this usually takes 2 - 4 working days. Bikes can take up to 14 working days to be available. We’ll let you know when items are ready for collection. Please bring a form of ID and a bank card with you when you pick up your order.
We accept returns on orders up to 14 days after the items arrive with you. All accessory returns should be in saleable condition and be sent to our Hackney address with a note which has your name and order number on it. Refunds are processed within five working days.
International delivery charges are estimates and are subject to change. Please contact us for more information. Please note that international accessory deliveries will be handled via Royal Mail and sent ‘Delivered Duties Unpaid’ (DDU). You may have to pay import VAT (and customs duties, if payable) as well as a handling fee.
Product DescriptionThe whole bag now folds into a slim, small package which can be worn over the shoulder on route to or from the station or airport.
- Tilted base with single rollers offers a balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- New woven label logo.
- Highlighted Saddle access zip at the top of bag.
- Flat pack design for cross shoulder carry and easy storage.
- Handle foot at the base act as an access point when stored at higher location.
- Newly designed base offers improved strength.
- Reflective strip at the base provides visibility when the bag is on the back of user.
- Padded side panels are reinforced with plastic boards for structure and protection.
- Lockable zip pullers (lock not included).
- Side handles for lifting bike when it is laid on the sides and offer stability when bag is carried by the shoulder strap.
- Removable shoulder strap with shoulder pad.
- Weight (approx.): 3.2kg.
- Folded dimensions: 160mm (H) x 630mm (W) x 310mm (D).
- Unfolded dimensions: 740mm (H) x 630mm (W) x 310mm (D).
- Tension straps allows user to secure the bike to the base so the assembly is more stable. It also allows the user to lift the saddle up to use as a handle without the bike unfolding.
- Zipped pocket for storing small items.