Chrome Industries Doubletrack Frame Bag - Medium
Convertible on/off bag for adaptable riding and living
Our take on the Chrome Industries Doubletrack Frame Bag - Medium
Please note: Due to strike action by Royal Mail delivery of accessory orders may be delayed. The dates given by Royal Mail can be found below.
- Friday 30th September 2022
- Saturday 1st October 2022
- Thursday 13th October 2022
- Thursday 20th October 2022
- Tuesday 25th October 2022
- Monday 28th November 2022
We ship accessories Monday - Friday and aim to dispatch all orders within 2 days of receiving them. Free shipping orders are sent with Royal Mail and for bulky items, we may use DPD (at no extra cost).
In stock bikes are usually shipped within 14 days of you ordering as they undergo a Pre Delivery Inspection before dispatch. Bikes are delivered by DPD who provide a delivery window via text message on the day. Delivery of electric cargo bikes costs £40. This service is available to all mainland UK postcodes. Click and collect for electric cargo bikes is free.
Click & Collect
We can arrange for all items to be collected from store. For items other than bikes this usually takes 2 - 4 working days. Bikes can take up to 14 working days to be available. We’ll let you know when items are ready for collection. Please bring a form of ID and a bank card with you when you pick up your order.
We accept returns on orders up to 14 days after the items arrive with you. All accessory returns should be in saleable condition and be sent to our Hackney address with a note which has your name and order number on it. Refunds are processed within five working days.
International delivery charges are estimates and are subject to change. Please contact us for more information. Please note that international accessory deliveries will be handled via Royal Mail and sent ‘Delivered Duties Unpaid’ (DDU). You may have to pay import VAT (and customs duties, if payable) as well as a handling fee.
Whether you want to keep your pockets light and let your bike do the hauling, or need extra space
for more gear – Chrome on-bike carry packs are built with the same durability and functionality as their regarding messengers and backpacks.
With over 25 years of bag making experience, Chrome learned that versatility is key with on bike bags. From the stowable cross-body strap that quickly transforms to be worn sling style to the easy-install cam buckle attachments and symmetrical shape designed for right or left side preferred set up, the Doubletrack Frame Bag is ready to go wherever you do.
- Capacity: 4L
- Weight: 0.32kg
- Size: 28.5x17x5cm
- Mount on frame or wear sling style with the stowable crossbody strap
- Reversible design allows for main compartment access with either right or left-sided set-up
- Zippered entry into the main compartment
- Quick access zip pocket on the back panel
- 2 Mesh interior organization pockets
- Easy-install 5-bar webbing with cam buckles
- Designed to sit closer to the seat tube for front waterbottle access
- Shell material: 1050D Nylon bluesign approved + 500D TPE Tarp. Liner material: 150D Recycled Polyester