ARCC Rosemont Urban Bike
Manufactured in Cambridge, the Rosemont is a sleek step-through town bike designed in collaboration with award-winning frame builder Toby Gallagher. It combines the elegance and poise of a bygone era, with state-of -the-art engineering at ARCC's Cambridgeshire headquarters. Available with or without the ARCC Intelligent Power drive system.
The ARCC Rosemont is crafted from custom-drawn Reynolds 631 steel tubing and hand brazed in the UK, giving the frame a wonderful, stable ride quality - perfect for rough city streets.
Machined stainless steel dropouts allow for a variety of drivetrain options, and combine with large 650b x 38 tyres to provide a wonderfully comfortable, yet responsive ride.
- Small/Medium frame - suited to 5ft 4 - 6ft
- 8 Speed Shimano Alfine Hub gears as standard.
- Single speed, 11 speed Shimano Alfine or 14 speed Rohloff available on request.
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus 650b x 38 tyres
- Flat Mount Disc Brakes: 160mm front and 140mm rear
- Brooks Cambium - C19 saddle
- Weight below 11kg
- 5-year Frame warranty