- > Accessories usually ship within 2 working days. It's free for orders over £30, otherwise its £2.
- > Bikes usually ship within 14 days. All bikes are shipped free of charge.
- > Some electric cargo bikes are not available for delivery. They are, however, available for click and collect.
- > Most accessory orders are sent with Royal Mail (bulky items go with DPD)
- > Royal Mail usually deliver 3 working days after dispatch but can take up to 14 working days
- > All bikes are shipped with DPD
- > DPD usually deliver the day after dispatch and will update you via text message
- > International delivery charges are estimates and are subject to change. Please contact us for more information
- > Sorry we do not offer International delivery on electric bikes at this time
Delivery | Returns | Click & Collect
Orders are shipped out Monday - Friday. Most accessory orders are sent from our Hackney location and some orders are fulfilled from our other stores too. We use a mixture of our paper mailing bags, jiffy bags and cardboard boxes. We recycle the packaging that comes in from our suppliers too. Find out more about our sustainability. When we dispatch your order you’ll receive an automated email confirming this.
We aim to dispatch all accessory orders within 2 days of receiving them. Free shipping orders are sent with Royal Mail. We use the Royal Mail Tracked 48 service which is business second class service. Orders are usually delivered 3 days after the dispatch date but they can take up to 14 days to arrive.
In stock bikes are usually shipped within 14 days of you ordering as they undergo a Pre Delivery Inspection. Bikes are carefully packed into cardboard bike boxes. Bikes may require some minor assembly when they arrive which is usually installing the front wheel, fitting the handlebars and installing the pedals. Bikes are delivered by DPD who provide a delivery window via text message on the day.
Back Order items
We offer some items on back order with our suppliers. This means that we order the item in after you have purchased so your item will be dispatched once it arrives with us. When an item is available on back order, we will display the time frame on the product page, basket page and in the checkout. It will also be displayed on the confirmation email that is sent out.
Cancelling an order
Once you place your order it goes into an automated dispatch process. This means that the window to cancel an order is small after it has been placed. If you wish to cancel an order, please email [email protected] to let us know. We will do what we can to stop the order from being dispatched but we can’t provide any guarantees in this situation. You can still return the item to us after it has been delivered - see our returns page for more details.
My order hasn’t arrived
Royal Mail orders usually arrive 3 working days after dispatch but can take up to 14 working days. Please only get in touch after 14 working days if your order hasn’t arrived as we’ll only ask you to wait to see if the item arrives within the 14 day delivery window. We will not leave you without your order in the case of the item doesn’t arrive. To speak to us about an undelivered order, please email us on [email protected].