Tern HSD S+ Folding Electric Bike
A small e-cargo/folding bike that sits atop the HSD range the Tern HSD S+ Folding Electric Bike is ready to haul, take you places and generally be your daily runabout.
Resplendent in silver or 'shake polish' the HSD S+ is packed full of the best riding features to make urban riding and living easier. A Bosch Performance Line motor and 500Wh battery offer up to 74 miles of riding before a charge is needed, more than enough for at least a couple of days riding we'd say! Learn more about Bosch e-bike systems in our journal.
The bike's gears are from Enviolo, with shifting happening in an enclosed hub and automatically when you ride - one less thing to worry about if it's raining, you want to get home and are faced with an upcoming brute of a hill. There's no standard bike chain either - a Gates Carbon CDX belt drive requires less maintenance and cleaning plus you won't have to worry about an oily stain on your best chinos either.
Other features of note include a suspension fork and suspension seatpost for extra comfort on rough city roads - don't miss the Magura hydraulic disc brakes either, powerful stoppers if a red light or pelican crossing approaches.
- Bosch Performance Line motor with Intuvia display
- 500Wh battery for a range of up to 118 km (74 mi)
- Integrated automatic shifting
- Enviolo Sport 380 hub
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- Cane Creek Thudbuster ST suspension seatpost
- Magura MT4 hydraulic disc brakes
- Gates Carbon Drive CDX belt
- Abus keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits one Thule Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed
- Fits riders from 150 to 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)