Free Test Rides
We've made booking a test ride even easier with our new online system. Choose a date and time that suits you, your preferred location and the model of bike type that interests you and we'll look forward to seeing you in store very soon.
How it works
- Book a free test ride at a Velorution store using the calendar above
- If you have a preferred model or bike let us know when booking
- Bookings can be made 5 days from today's date. This is to give us enough time to make sure your chosen bike is available and ready to rest ride
- We'll confirm your appointment via email
- Make a note of our test ride terms and conditions listed below.
The small print
Due to product availability in each store, we may suggest alternative test ride locations or dates when applicable.
To book a test ride at Velorution you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- To undertake a test ride a valid form of photo ID along with a matching credit or debit card is required. Both must be left with us during the duration of the test ride.
- When on a test ride the bike is your responsibility. By undertaking the test ride you agree that your are liable to any damage or loss of the bike that occurs.
- Velorution will not be held responsible for any injury sustained on a test ride, both to yourself or any third party.
- Bikes that are available to test ride have been throughly checked over. If you become aware of any mechanical fault whilst on a test ride, stop riding the bike and return it to store immediately.