Free Test Rides
We've made booking a test ride even easier with our new online system. Choose a date, time and the model of bike type that interests you and we'll look forward to seeing you in store very soon.
How it works
- Book a free test ride at a Velorution store using the calendar above
- If you have a preferred model or bike let us know when booking
- Bookings can be made 5 days from today's date. This is to give us enough time to make sure your chosen bike is available and ready to rest ride
- We'll confirm your appointment via email
- Make a note of our test ride terms and conditions listed below.
The small print
- Due to product availability in each store, we may suggest various test ride locations or dates when applicable.
- To book a test ride at Velorution you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- To undertake a test ride a valid form of photo ID along with a matching credit or debit card is required. Both must be left with us during the duration of the test ride.
- When on a test ride the bike is your responsibility. By undertaking the test ride you agree that your are liable to any damage or loss of the bike that occurs.
- Velorution will not be held responsible for any injury sustained on a test ride, both to yourself or any third party.
- Bikes that are available to test ride have been thoroughly checked over. If you become aware of any mechanical fault whilst on a test ride, stop riding the bike and return it to store immediately.